Crispy fried noodles is an easy and attractive dish. There is nothing better than cold rain enjoying hot noodles with family.
- 4 noodles
- Pork tenderloin 100 gr
- 1 squid
- 1 bunch bok choy
- 1 carrot
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Sesame oil 1/2 teaspoon
- Seasoning seeds 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Heart 1/2 fruit
- Onion 1 piece
- Cauliflower 1/2 plant
- 2 tomatoes
- Oyster oil 1 teaspoon
- Soy sauce 1 teaspoon
- Pepper 1/3 teaspoon
- Tapioca starch 2 tablespoons
- Celery 100 gr
- Utensils: Pot, pan, bowl, spoon,…
Viet’s Restaurant Denver Restaurant is serving delicious Tofu & Vegetables Sauteed Topped on Crisp Egg Noodle. If you love this dish, you can Order Here. Thank You!
- Step 1: Boil a pot of water. Drop the noodles into the blanching, stirring to make the noodles loose. When the noodles are soft and fluffy, take them out and rinse with cold water for about 30-45 seconds. Drain the noodles. Leave at room temperature for the noodles to dry out.
- Step 2: Preliminarily processed, cleaned and cut the squid so that when stir-fried, the squid curls into a flower shape. Shrimp peeled, head removed, black thread removed, seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Step 3: Cauliflower washed, cut into small pieces, blanched in boiling water. Onions and tomatoes are washed and cleaned. Kale, celery washed, cut into short pieces to taste. Peel carrots and slice thinly.
- Step 4: Lean meat and heart, cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Step 5: Put oil in the pan, wait for it to be hot, fry the noodles until golden brown, take them out to a plate to drain the oil.
- Step 6: Continue to add cooking oil and sauté onion until fragrant, add meat, heart, kidney, squid, shrimp and stir-fry for hunting. Add seasoning seeds, oyster sauce, soy sauce, and pepper to taste.
- Step 7: Add the vegetables and stir-fry together, add chicken broth. Seeing that the ingredients are just cooked, stir the tapioca flour with the broth, pour it in slowly to create consistency for the stir-fry. Season to taste, add sesame oil, turn off the heat.
Finally, pour this stir-fried mixture on top of the fried noodles, sprinkle with a little pepper, and garnish with a few cilantro stalks. And enjoy now.