If you are bored with the traditional meals every day, try to change the dish with the delicious, chewy flavor of fried noodles with delicious fresh seafood! However, to get this dish prepared, follow the steps in this article to treat your whole family.
Each soft, chewy vermicelli is imbued with the flavor of spices and seafood. Besides the taste of each piece of shrimp, on the surface, the natural sweet crab radiates a complex aroma combined with the color of the vegetables, which looks delicious and attractive. What are you waiting for, don’t hurry up and make a seafood vermicelli dish right away!
- 250 grams of vermicelli
- 200 grams of peeled shrimp
- 200 grams of surface meat (mantis shrimp)
- 150 grams of crab meat
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 10 grams of green onions, chopped vegetables
- 1 chicken egg
- 1-2 dried onions
- 1 dried garlic
- 20 ml cooking oil
- 5 ml oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soup powder
- ½ tbsp pepper
Step 1: Prepare Ingredients
- The dong vermicelli is soaked in warm water for about 15-20 minutes to soften, then rinse with cold water, drain and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Crab and surface are washed, boiled with water until cooked, then peeled off the meat.
- Carrots you should choose fresh tubers, green stalks, peeled, washed and sliced.
- Peel the onion, wash it and cut it into thin slices.
- Scallions are also washed and finely chopped.
- Peeled and sliced dried onions, the rest is chopped with dried garlic.
Step 2: Processing
- Heat a pan of oil on the stove, add a little oil. When the oil is hot, add the sliced dried onions to the pan and then pour them into a separate bowl.
- Next, add 2-3 teaspoons of cooking oil, pour minced onion and garlic into it and fry it until fragrant, then add the crab meat, surface and stir-fry to hunt again, add a little fish sauce, seasoning seeds and stir well to infuse. spices, sprinkle a little more pepper before turning off the stove.
- Continue to put the pan on the stove and pour in the cooking oil. When the oil is hot, add the vermicelli and stir-fry, but note that you need to stir quickly.
- To keep the vermicelli from sticking around the pan, you should crack an egg in. At that time, the vermicelli will ensure a much softer and smoother texture.
- Then, we put the chopped carrots and onions into the pan, stir well and season to taste. Stir until the onions and carrots change color, then add the chopped scallions.
- Finally, you put the shrimp, crab meat and fried tortillas on the island in the vermicelli pan.
- Note that you need to stir well so that all ingredients are mixed together.
- At the same time, re-season the spices to taste, then turn off the stove and remove the vermicelli to a plate.
- To increase the deliciousness, you can add some fried onions and chopped laksa leaves. This dish should be eaten while it is still hot so that you can fully feel the typical delicious flavor of seafood.