Crayfish with sweet, tender and delicious shrimp meat can be processed into many different attractive dishes, especially grilled dishes. Let’s go to the kitchen with Viet’s Restaurant today to find out the new delicious and delicious grilled crayfish with satay!
- Crayfish 500 grams
- MSG 1/2 tbsp
- Shrimp satay 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Condensed milk 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 tbsp
- Sugar 3 tbsp
- Green chili 5 grams
How to Choose to Buy Delicious Crayfish:
- Choose crayfish with a hard head, firmly attached to the body of the shrimp, with a bright green color that does not turn pale or turn red.
- The crayfish must have its claws, legs, tail and body intact, and the hard shell has a bright green color.
- For rotten shrimp, the head is green, but the body is soft, the shrimp’s legs are incomplete, and the curly shrimp beard is red.
- Fresh shrimp usually have a glossy, firm shell and blue claws. Should choose shrimp that are alive and move flexibly.
- When buying, you should not choose shrimp with black legs because these may be sick or dead shrimp. Gently squeeze the shrimp head if the shrimp head is tight but the body is soft, it is likely that the shrimp has been pumped with jelly.
1. Shrimp Processing
First, you need to wash the shrimp and then use scissors to cut the legs and antennae to keep it neat. Then, you proceed to split the shrimp belly from the tail to the head along the length of the body, then remove the black thread.
2. Marinated Shrimp
To prepare the shrimp marinade, put in a bowl 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1/2 tablespoon of MSG, 2 tablespoons of shrimp satay. Mix well until the seasoning is completely dissolved.
After the shrimp has been prepared, use a spoon to spread the sauce evenly on both sides of the shrimp. Marinate the squid for 30 minutes for the squid to absorb the spices.
3. Grilled Shrimp
You prepare the charcoal stove, put the shrimp on the grill until the shrimp is cooked evenly.
4. Make Dipping Sauce
To proceed to make green chili salt to dip grilled shrimp, you put about 5 grams of green chili in the mortar, pound it.
In a bowl, add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of condensed milk, 1 tablespoon of salt, 1/2 tablespoon of sugar, the whole crushed green chili. Stir until the ingredients are completely dissolved.
The finished grilled shrimp satay has a beautiful color. Crispy sweet shrimp meat, adding spicy chili lemongrass satay, dipping with sweet and sour chili salt and lemon adds to the taste. This dish is great to eat on cold days!