- 5 duck eggs
- 40g tamarind juice
- 50g peanuts
- 5 cloves of garlic, 2 chillies, laksa leaves
- 3 spoons of fish sauce, 2 spoons of cooking oil, 1 spoon of sugar
- Utensils: sieve, pan, pot, bowl
2.1. Process Materials
- Washed duck eggs, then boiled with water for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After the eggs are cooked, put them in cold water, peel the shells, separate the eggs and duck seed juice separately.
- Put the pan on the stove, roast peanuts on low heat for 5 to 7 minutes until the shell cracks, then turn off the heat. Let the peanuts cool, then rub the shell.
- Wash the peppers, remove the seeds and cut them into small pieces. Lettuce pick the young leaves, wash, cut 1 part, leave the rest whole. Peeled garlic, minced.
2.2. How to Make Duck Tamarind Sauce
- Put tamarind in a bowl of water with 150ml of boiling water. Soak tamarind to mix together. Then, use a sieve to get the tamarind juice.
- Pour the tamarind juice mixture into the prepared duck egg juice. Add sugar + fish sauce + salt, stir until the spices dissolve.
- Put the pan on the stove, wait for the oil to heat up, then add the minced garlic and sauté it until fragrant.
- Add tamarind sauce and cook on high heat for about 2-3 minutes, then add chili. Season to taste again, stir-fry for another 2 minutes, then turn off the heat.
2.3. Make Scrambled Eggs With Tamarind
- Continue, put the pre-prepared duck seeds into the pan with tamarind sauce. Drizzle the tamarind sauce evenly over the duck eggs to infuse the spices.
- Continue to cook on the stove over low heat for about 10 minutes, then add laksa leaves to the island for another 1 minute, then turn off the heat.
2.4. Finished Product
Put scrambled eggs with tamarind in a bowl, then sprinkle laksa leaves, peanuts on top and enjoy. This dish is best eaten when it is still hot, the sweet and sour taste mixed with the rich fat of the duck is sure to make the whole family fall in love. To increase the flavor of the dish, you can dip duck seeds with lemon salt, it will be very delicious.