As a dish with high nutrient content, pork is replaced with seafood such as shrimp and squid, creating a very attractive dish.
- 4 bowls of cold rice
- 200g shrimp
- 7 chicken eggs
- 1 carrot
- 100g green beans
- 100g sausage
- 4 garlic bulbs (minced)
- 4 branches of scallions
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 pinch of necessary seasoning
- Step 1: The string beans (cove beans) you buy, wash them clean and remove the fibers on both sides. The carrots are peeled, washed, and then diced. Shrimp and squid purchased were washed and soaked in dilute salt water, then washed.
- Step 2: Crack 3 eggs into a bowl and season with seasoning, 1 tablespoon fish sauce, a little pepper, then beat well to dissolve the spices and fry the eggs until golden. Put the pot on the stove to boil shrimp and squid. Shrimp, squid cool, you cut into small pieces to eat. Sausage diced.
- Step 3: Put 4 bowls of cooled rice in a bowl, then break 4 eggs into the mix so that the eggs stick to the rice. Next, add 1 teaspoon of ground pepper, a little MSG and 2 tablespoons of seasoning to mix well with the rice bowl.
- Step 4: Put the pan on the stove and put 1 tablespoon of animal oil in the pan, wait for the oil to heat up for 1 tablespoon of minced garlic, fry the garlic until fragrant. Add the vegetables and sausages and stir-fry for 3 minutes, then turn off the heat.
- Step 5: Put the pan on the stove and add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil, wait until the oil is hot, add the minced garlic and minced onions, stir until the onions and garlic are fragrant, then add the rice, eggs, vegetables, and sausages and sauté on high heat. for hunting and delicious. Add chopped scallions, mix well and turn off the heat.
- Step 6: Put the fried rice in a bowl and garnish with a few slices of tomato and coriander to complete and enjoy.