Skip to content
- Glitter 10 pieces
- Fresh vermicelli 100 gr
- 100 gr . Fresh Tofu
- Cooked Ganoderma lucidum 100 gr
- Purple cabbage 150 gr
- Carrot 100 gr
- Cucumber 100 gr
- Pineapple 100 gr
- Herbs 50 gr
- Scallions – checkered 15 gr
- Lemongrass 15 gr
- Ginger 5 gr
- 1 horn chili pepper
Raw Material Processing
- Cut the tofu into small pieces.
- Onions, lemongrass, ginger and chili horn you mince finely
- Purple cabbage, pineapple, carrots, and cucumbers are cut into small pieces.
Stir-fry Mushrooms and Tofu
- Catch the pan and stir-fry the onion, minced lemongrass until evenly
- Then, add brown reishi mushrooms and tofu, season with 1 tablespoon seasoning, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and 1/2 teaspoon sugar and stir well.
- Place 1 rice paper on a cutting board and brush with a thin layer of water.
- Put the ingredients: purple cabbage, carrots, pineapple, cucumber, herbs with vermicelli, mushrooms and tofu on top of each other.
- Next, fold the 2 sides of the cake inward and proceed to roll it up.