Steamed clams with lemongrass are always made by women. Today, Viet’s Restaurant Denver will go to the kitchen with you to change the style a bit, change the way to cook clams into grilled clams with garlic butter!
- Clams: 400 Gr
- Butter: 30 Gr
- Garlic: 4
- Shrimps Mayonnaise Sauce: 4 Tbsp
- White Sugar: 1 Tbsp
- Salt: 1 Tbsp
- Pepper: 1/2 Tbsp
- Clam washed, fried dry to open mouth, separate clam meat. Peeled garlic, minced.
- First, put the butter, minced garlic, mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon white sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a saucepan, stir well.
- Place the clams on a charcoal grill for about 5 minutes. Then, put the cooked butter and garlic mixture on top of the clams, and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Place the dish on a plate and can be served with salad if desired. The taste of grilled clams with garlic butter will surely make you fall in love.