Quail meat is absorbent, soft, and fragrant with five flavors with a little fat, sweet from coconut water and fragrant lemongrass.
M: tablespoon – m: teaspoon
- Quail: 4
- Quail eggs: 8 eggs
- Onion : 1/2 of
- Green onions: 2 plants
- Fresh coconut water : 1 cup
- Crushed onion and garlic: 2M (squeeze the juice, keep the body)
- Lemongrass smashed and cut into pieces: 1 tree
- Lettuce, tomato, laksa leaves Salt, sugar, five spices, cooking oil, cashew oil
- Soy Sauce Soy Sauce
- Wash quail with a little salt, drain, cut in half. Onions cut into small wedges 0.5cm. Onions cut into 2cm pieces. Lemongrass smashed, cut into pieces. Hard-boiled quail eggs, peeled.
- Marinate quail with 2M onion garlic juice, 1/3m salt, 1m seasoning, 1m five flavors, 1M soy sauce, to infuse.
Put 2M of cooking oil in the pan, fry the quail until it is golden and golden on both sides, add cashew oil, onion, garlic and lemongrass to stir well, add quail eggs and fresh coconut water to the rim with low heat to quail. spice infiltration. When the quail is almost cooked, add the onions and cook for another 2 minutes to thicken the water, sprinkle with scallions and cilantro. Turn off the heat.
- Frying the quail before rotisserie helps the quail to hunt again, when the roti seasoning is absorbed, it will be more delicious.
- Add crushed lemongrass to create aroma for the dish.