Lobster is seafood that everyone who hears the name has only a feeling of infatuation because it is so delicious but also full of nutrition. Today will be a new creation when processed into a fried dish that is salt-roasted lobster. Let’s go to the kitchen with Viet’s Restaurant Denver!
- Lobster 1 kg
- L1 bell pepper
- Deep fried dough 2 tbsp
- Garlic 4 cloves
- Cooking oil 510 ml
- Hong Kong Salt 2 tbsp
How to Choose to Buy Delicious Fresh Lobster
- The best lobster is the one that is healthy and can swim around in the water. Holding the shrimp up, the whole body of the shrimp is bent and has the ability to wave and kick strongly.
- In addition, the outside of the shrimp has a hard and glossy shell, bright colors are very eye-catching. The claws of the shrimp are clear, strong, and do not break and work flexibly.
- Besides, you should also pay attention to the joint between the head and the body. If the meat protrudes too much, it means that the shrimp has been dead for a long time and is no longer fresh.
- Limit the selection of shrimp that have melted and have a strong fishy odor that is no longer usable.
Viet’s Restaurant Denver is serving delicious Lobster Tail Stir Fried Choice. If you love this dish, you can Order Here. Thank You!
1. Prepare the Ingredients
Bell peppers, remove the stalks and seeds, wash and cut into cubes. The garlic is peeled and minced.
2. Shrimp Processing
First, turn the shrimp’s body upside down, use scissors to stab the middle of the meat close to the head so that the dead shrimp will be easier to prepare.
Then cut off the fins, turn the shrimp upside down, cut a line in the middle of the shell from the tail to the head, then gently break the body and head apart.
With the body, you just need to proceed to remove the newly cut shell.
3. Marinate the Dough and Fry the Shrimp
After the shrimp have been preliminarily processed, add 2 tablespoons of crispy flour and sprinkle evenly over the shrimp meat.
Next, put the pan on the stove with 500ml of cooking oil over medium heat. When the oil is hot, put the lobsters in and fry them until golden brown on both sides for 10-15 minutes. Then take out the shrimp to drain the oil.
4. Roast Shrimp With Salt
Take another pan with 2 tablespoons of cooking oil and minced garlic and fry until fragrant over medium heat.
Then stir-fry the bell peppers for 2-3 minutes, then the lobster and 2 tablespoons of Hong Kong chili salt, continue to stir for 3-5 minutes to absorb the spices, then turn off the heat and put on a plate.
5. Finished Product
Surely when you finish making this lobster dish, you will be very excited and do not regret taking the time to make it. Lobster with tender meat, delicious to every fiber, mixed with spicy chili salt and a little bell pepper to help stimulate the taste buds immensely.
This roasted lobster with salt and pepper can be used as you like as a drink or simply as a snack. Come on, let’s just say this, what are you waiting for without enjoying your finished product right away!