Abalone has long been a favorite food of the elite. Besides the abundant nutrition, the rarity of Abalone has brought solemnity and nobility to the diners themselves in the parties.
- laksa leaves, herbs, shredded carrots
- Look at the sliced lotus
- Fresh lemon
If you love Abalone Salad, You can Order Here. Thank You!
2. Preliminary Processing of Materials
- Abalone is soaked in hot water for about 10 minutes to hunt meat. Then squeeze lemon over Abalone (lime lemon)
- Thinly sliced carrots and lotus roots
- Herbs, chopped laksa leaves
- Flowered chili
- Mix abalone with carrots, lotus root, herbs, and thinly sliced laksa leaves.
- Add a little pepper, sugar, and lemon juice and mix well. Season to taste.
- Arrange on a plate, place abalone on top of the salad
- Garnish with some cilantro and flowered chili peppers on top