- 1 lobster type 1kg.
- 2 garlic bulbs.
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese.
- 2 tablespoons butter.
- Spices: seasoning, sugar, monosodium glutamate.
- Buy lobster and wash them (you should choose live lobsters, swimming, firm body, hard shell).
- Use a knife to cut along the lobster’s shell both back and belly.
- Heat a pan, add butter, minced garlic, 2 teaspoons sugar, ½ teaspoon seasoning, 2 teaspoons water, season to taste. Simmer to make sauce.
- Put the lobster in the pan. Pour the garlic butter sauce over the lobster meat to absorb evenly.
- Turn on medium-low heat, cover tightly. When the lobster shell is red, tear the cheese and arrange to cover the lobster meat.
- Keep the flame on medium low, close the lid tightly. When the cheese is melted, turn off the heat and transfer to a plate.
Wish you success and delicious!