Grilled oysters with onion fat is an extremely delicious grilled seafood dish. If you don’t try it once, you will regret it. If you try it, there will be a next time, next time. How to make grilled oysters with onion fat is simple but not difficult, you can make it yourself at home, when you want to eat, you can do it yourself, no need to go to a shop or restaurant.
Grilled oysters with onion fat are delicious and nutritious.
Oysters are seafood rich in nutrients that are very good for health such as protein, magnesium, calcium, fat, zinc… Oyster meat is delicious and sweet, not too expensive, very familiar, so it has become a raw material for many people. good food.
- 1 kg of milk oysters
- 5 dried onions
- Spring Onions
- 1 box of butter
- Roasted peanuts lightly pounded
- Sugar, seasoning, cooking oil, chili sauce
- Oysters wash off the soil on the shell. Oysters are pre-baked in the microwave for 1-2 minutes to open the shell. Use a knife to peel off the top layer. The water in the oyster remains the same.
- Onions are peeled, washed and sliced thinly. Pickled scallions, washed, drained, and cut into small pieces.
- Make onion fat: Put 1/2 of the cooking oil and 1/2 teaspoon of butter in the pan, wait until it’s hot, then add the sliced onions and fry them until golden. Add 1/2 teaspoon of seasoning + 1/2 teaspoon of sugar + 2 teaspoons of chili sauce + 2 teaspoons of water, stir well, cook until the sauce thickens. Sprinkle green onions and turn off the heat.
- Drizzle 1/2 teaspoon of onion fat + 1/2 teaspoon of roasted peanuts over the oysters. Use more for particularly large oysters, but less for small oysters. Do this until you run out of oysters.
- Bake oysters in the microwave for about 3-4 minutes (If grilled with charcoal, about 4-5 minutes). Take out and eat while it’s hot.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 23kcal (1%) | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g (2%) | Fat: 1g (2%) | Saturated Fat: 1g (6%) | Cholesterol: 10mg (3%) | Sodium: 32mg (1%) | Potassium: 39mg (1%) | Sugar: 1g (1%) | Calcium: 15mg (2%) | Iron: 1mg (6%)