How to make grilled lobster with garlic butter taste like? Grilled lobster with garlic butter is the perfect combination of the fresh taste of the sea mixed with the aroma of garlic mixed with a bit of butter. So it becomes an attractive grilled dish at parties. Then let Viet’s Restaurant also try this dish.
- Lobster: 1 with about 600 gr (choose fresh shrimp, firm meat).
- Margarine: 20 gr.
- Olive oil: 1 tablespoon (can be replaced with regular cooking oil).
- Minced garlic: 2 tbsp.
- Seasoning: salt, seasoning, finely ground pepper.
- Step 1: First, after we have selected a deliciously fresh lobster, we will use a brush to remove moss on the shrimp shell and then wash it. Next, we use a knife to cut vertically to cut the shrimp in half into 2 parts for easy marinating as well as the seasoning to infuse more flavor.
- Step 2:
- We use a small bowl to put in a little butter, olive oil, minced garlic, salt, seasoning and pepper and mix well.
- Then we used a sweeper to sweep the mixture on top of the two halves of the sliced shrimp.
- Next, we put a griddle in the baking tray and then put the two halves of the shrimp that have just been mixed on the griddle. Of course, the meat of the shrimp must be facing up.
- Step 3:
- We open the oven at about 220 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes to preheat the oven. After the oven is hot, we will start to add the shrimp and bake for about 20-25 minutes. Actually, the time to cook shrimp will also vary by a few minutes because it depends on the size and weight of the shrimp. But not because of that, we will bake the shrimp for too long, we should only bake it until the shrimp is just cooked because if we let the shrimp get old, some of the sweetness from the shrimp will be lost a bit. So in order for the dish to be delicious, we should only bake medium-cooked shrimp.
- If you don’t have an oven but still want to eat this grilled lobster with garlic butter, we can completely bake shrimp on a charcoal stove. Just note that you shouldn’t grill on coals that are too hot to burn the shrimp shells and you should not overcook shrimp, you will still have delicious dishes like baking in the oven.
- Step 4: When the grilled lobster with garlic butter is cooked, the dish is complete. We can put the shrimp on a plate and enjoy. The attractive red color from shrimp combined with the fragrant yellow color from garlic butter on shrimp meat, just looking at it, you can’t resist this attraction. When eating, we will feel the sweetness of shrimp meat mixed with the fatty aroma of garlic butter. There is nothing better than enjoying this delicious barbecue with your family.