Roasted salted frog is an extremely easy dish to make but still retains the characteristics of the country frog dish. To make salt-roasted frogs, of course, there must be a process. Today, let’s prepare the salt-roasted frog with me.
- Frog meat you can choose ready-made: 1kg.
- Lemongrass: 5-6 branches.
- Some spices: cooking oil, turmeric powder, ginger juice.
- Sticky rice, plain rice: 1 bowl.
- Green beans: 3-4 tbsp.
- Grain salt: ½ tsp.
- Can add guise if you like.
- Please note the preparation of frog meat carefully, other ingredients are also guaranteed to be clean to keep hygiene and taste.
- Step 1: Prepare frog meat:
- Preliminary processing of frogs must filter the spine because this part contains anesthetic substances that will be harmful to health.
- Rinse the frog with ginger ale to remove the fishy smell.
- Blanch the frog in turmeric and ginger juice to get color and kill the worms. Next, let the frog drain.
- Depending on the weight of the frog, you can cut it into small pieces depending on your preference to fit your mouth.
- Step 2: Peel the lemongrass, wash it with water, cut it into small pieces.
- Step 3: Heat oil in a pan, fry the frogs on high heat. Wait until the frog is golden on both sides, take it out, put it in a basket to drain the oil.
- Step 4: How to make roasted salt:
- Need 1 bowl of plain rice, 1 bowl of glutinous rice and 3 spoons of green beans. Soak rice and beans in warm water, about 20 minutes later, they will expand.
- Drain the rice and beans and then roast them.
- Dry roast salt.
- Put all the salt, rice and green beans in a blender and grind them to a powder.
- Step 5: Put the dry pan on the stove and the frog is just fried, when the frog is hot, sprinkle the roasted salt mixture on it, shake it so that the salt sticks to the frog meat. Finally add lemongrass and stir well.Put the frog on a plate, decorate to your liking and you’re done.
The delicious frog dish will be completed easily if you follow the above process. Wishing you success in making salt-roasted frogs, bringing the full flavor of the countryside to family meals.