The crispy crust mixed with the mild aroma of green beans served with sweet and sour fish sauce and raw vegetables will be a delicious dish the whole family will love.
- Ready-made pancake flour (if you don’t have it, use rice flour mixed with turmeric and coconut milk)
- Beer (helps to keep the crust crispy for a long time)
- Shrimp (can be replaced with shrimp)
- Whole green beans
- Onions, scallions, dried onions, bean sprouts, carrots, fresh peppers, lemons, garlic.
- Salt, pepper, sugar
- Thinly sliced or minced bacon, marinated with spices, dried onions. Shrimp cut beard, clean and stir-fry with meat.
- Peeled and sliced onions soaked in ice water. Bean sprouts washed and drained. Beautifully sliced carrots. Chopped scallions.
- Cooked green beans.
Sweet and sour dipping sauce according to the ratio: 5 water, 2 sugar, 1.5 fish sauce, 1 lemon juice and then add garlic, minced chili.
- Mix flour with a teaspoon of salt, a cup of beer and water. Stir until the mixture is liquid, without lumps. Add green onions and green beans. Let the dough rest for about 20 minutes. Do not mix thick flour, making the crust thick, not crispy, difficult to cook.
- Put a tablespoon of cooking oil in a non-stick pan, wait for the oil to boil. Pour in a spoonful of flour until smooth. Cover and cook for about 1 minute. Add the mixture of shrimp meat and raw bean sprouts. Fold the cake in half and wait until crispy on both sides.
- Remove the cake to a plate, enjoy it hot. When eating banh xeo rolls on rice paper or broccoli leaves, add raw vegetables, dipping sweet and sour sauce.
If you want to enjoy delicious Vietnamese Pancakes, you can Order Here. Thank You!