- 300g noodles
- 100g lean meat
- MSG, soy sauce
- Cooking oil, sugar
- 100g silver shrimp
- 200g price
- Garlic, onions, chives, cilantro
- Chili, lemon, fish sauce
- Shrimp: peel off the shell leaving the tail, split the back, rub salt, wash and dry.
- Lean meat: cut into thin pieces.
- Green onions, chives: chopped.
- Garlic, onions: minced.
- Noodles: Boil briefly in boiling water and then pour into a basket with cold water to drain, or you can substitute similar fried dry noodles.
- Price: washed and dried.
Viet’s Restaurant Denver also serves delicious Shrimp Stir Fried w/Mix Vegetables & Egg Noodle. If you want to try this dish, you can Order Here. Thank You!
- Heat oil in a pan for garlic, non-aromatic onions, stir-fry the meat, season with pepper, monosodium glutamate, salt, and soy sauce, mix well, scoop down and scoop out. Wash the pan clean.
- Put the pan on the stove for 3 tablespoons of oil, sautéed garlic and onions, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of sweet foam, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1 tablespoon of cold water, bring to a boil and mix well. , add the stir-fried meat mixture and mix well for about 5 minutes.
Scoop the noodles onto a plate, put meat, shrimp on top, sprinkle with pepper and cilantro on top. This dish is eaten with lemon garlic chili sauce or lemon-squeezed soy sauce, thinly sliced chili.
If you want to eat noodles or fried rice noodles instead of noodles, the same way, vermicelli or noodle soups are lightly cooked, when stir-fried noodles in a pan, they will make stir-fried shallots.