Here’s another dish from crayfish to enrich the weekend: grilled crayfish with salt and pepper. The spicy, salty and salty taste of salt and pepper plus the fresh and sweet crayfish meat is irresistible. It didn’t take long to have the grilled crayfish with salt and pepper, enchanting people’s hearts.
- Crayfish: 1kg
- Seasoning: salt, chili powder, seasoning, cooking oil
- Green onions, laksa leaves
- Fresh lemon
- Bamboo stick for skewering shrimp
If you love Jumbo Fresh Water Shrimp Grilled Butter, Onions Topper, You can Order Here. Thank you!
- Shrimp washed, trimmed off antennae and legs, drained.
- Green onion, washed and cut into small pieces.
- Prepare a mixture of shrimp marinade including 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder, 1 teaspoon seasoning seeds and 1 teaspoon cooking oil, mix well.
- Use a knife to cut lines along the shrimp body, use a spoon to spread the salt and pepper mixture directly on the shrimp body or use a brush to brush it more beautiful and even.
- Take bamboo skewers along the shrimp body so that when grilled shrimp do not bend.
- Prepare the charcoal stove, put the shrimp on the griddle, cook evenly and then take out the plate.
- Next, heat the cooking oil, wait for the hot oil to cool down, when the oil is cool, add chopped scallions, mix well. Brush the onion + oil mixture on the shrimp and serve while it is still hot, season with salt and pepper lemon, serve with laksa leaves.
Wish you success with grilled crayfish with salt and pepper!