Banana cake is a dish loved by many people because of its delicious, greasy taste. So, how to making banana cake difficult or not? Here Viet’s Restaurant Denver would like to share how to make the delicious banana cake at home, please refer to it!
- Ripe porcelain banana: 10 fruits.
- Wheat flour: 50g.
- Rice flour: 100g.
- Vanilla fragrance: 2 tubes.
- Seasoning: Sugar, salt, cooking oil…
- Tools: Stove, non-stick pan, knife – cutting board, bowl…
Step 1: Mix Flour
- Prepare a large bowl, add flour and rice flour and mix well.
- Pour the filtered water into the flour bowl slowly so that when mixing the dough there are no lumps, stir well until you feel the dough mixture is thick.
- After mixing the dough, add ½ teaspoon of salt, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 2 vanilla beans, stir well and let the dough rest for about 30 minutes in a cool place.
Step 2: Prepare Bananas
- Bananas are washed, peeled and cut in half if they are large, if they are small, leave them whole.
- Next, put the bananas in the plastic wrap and begin to gently squeeze the bananas with a roller so that the bananas are slightly flattened.
- Note: Do not forcefully squeeze the bananas, because this will make the bananas crushed and not fried.
If you love Fried Banana, You can Order Here. Thank You!
Step 3: Fry the Cake
- It is recommended to use a deep and non-stick pan to prevent the cake from sticking to the pan and the oil to splash outside, making the frying process easier.
- Turn on the stove and pour oil into the pan, wait until the oil is hot.
- After the oil is hot, take the banana pieces and dip them into the previously brewed dough so that the bananas are covered with flour, lift the breaded bananas, wait for the excess flour to fall back into the bowl and then put in the frying pan.
- When frying, it is necessary to keep the fire low, absolutely do not let the fire be high because it will burn the cake.
- If the cake turns golden brown, take it out and place it on a plate with greaseproof paper or a drip tray.
Step 4: Enjoy
Once you’re done cooking, take it out and enjoy. The cake will be more delicious when adding sesame, served hot and dipped with chili sauce.