Fried duck with tamarind sauce is a delicious and nutritious dish that is loved by many people. With the instructions below, you will make this dish easily and quickly.
Considered as one of the “highest products in the world”, duck seeds contain a lot of nutrients that are good for health. This egg contains more than 180 Kcal and many other beneficial fats, vitamins A, B1, C and is especially good for pregnant women and developing babies. There are many ways to prepare duck seeds, in which stir-fried tamarind is considered a strange dish that is easy to make, easy to eat and attractive to everyone.
- Mixed duck seeds: 5
- Lettuce: 50 grams
- Tamarind juice: 50 grams
- Peanuts (groundnut): 100 grams
- Chili peppers : 3 pieces
- Dried onions: 2 bulbs
- Dried garlic: 1 bulb
- Lemon: 1 fruit
- Deep fried dough: 30 grams
- Commonly used spices: seasoning seeds, fish sauce, sugar, salt, cooking oil, chili powder
- Put peanuts in a pan and then roast on the stove with low heat, stirring well. Add a pinch of salt to the pan to make the peanuts crispy and fatter.
- Roast the beans for about 10 minutes, when you see the bean pods split in half, try to see the flesh, the beans are done. Stir for a few more minutes, then turn off the heat, put the beans on a plate to cool.
- Use your hands to rub to clean the bean skins and pound them.
- Preliminary processing of tamarind
Put the tamarind in a small bowl with 100 ml of boiling water, let it sit for 3-5 minutes, then crush the tamarind with a spoon to dissolve it.
- Use a sieve to filter it through once to get the juice.
Prep the Remaining Ingredients
- Wash laksa leaves, take 1/2 finely, and cut the remaining 1/2 into chunks.
- Peel the dried onion and garlic, smash and chop.
- Wash the bell peppers, remove the seeds and slice.
- Pour the deep-fried batter onto a plate.
Preliminary Processing of Duck Seeds
- Thoroughly wash the duck eggs with a little salt. Then, put the eggs in the pot, pour water to cover the eggs and bring to boil for 15 to 20 minutes, the eggs will be cooked.
- Put the eggs in a bowl of cold water and take them out. Next, gently peel the egg so that the duck is still intact, the water of the egg is put in a separate bowl to make tamarind sauce.
- Put the pan on the stove, add the cooking oil and then roll the duck seeds in the deep-fried flour. When the oil is hot, put the eggs in and fry them until golden, then take them out and set aside.
Make Fried Duck Eggs With Tamarind
- Add 2 teaspoons of cooking oil to the egg frying pan with minced garlic and onions. Then, add 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder and stir well.
- Pour tamarind juice into the pan, season with white sugar, fish sauce, monosodium glutamate, sliced chili to suit your taste and stir gently. Note, you should adjust the seasoning so that the fried eggs with tamarind have a sweet and sour taste is the most delicious.
- Wait for the tamarind sauce to boil, add the duck seeds and the water of the egg, turn down the heat and gently roll the egg to absorb the spices. When the sauce thickens and wraps around the duck, the dish is done. Taste again, then turn off the heat, sprinkle the chopped laksa leaves on top again and you’re done.
Finished Product Requirements
- Stir-fried duck eggs with tamarind after being done must not be broken, have a thick, rich tamarind sauce and surround the eggs.
- When eaten, duck seeds will have the crispy taste of the outer layer of fried dough, firmness, mixed with tamarind sauce and fragrant laksa leaves.
- To add more flavor to the dish, you can make salt and pepper lemon to eat with.
- Hopefully with this way of making fried duck with tamarind, you will have a delicious and nutritious dish to enjoy with your family and friends. Good luck!