No products in the cart.
Beef dodge is a dish made of beef, eggs, pate, and some vegetables served and eaten hot on a pan. Let’s enjoy this delicious Bò Né at Viet Restaurant Denver. WELCOME!
Beef Grilled in Clay Pot Served w/Letture & Rice Noodles is a super delicious dish made from beef, pate, eggs along with fresh green vegetables and is served hot right on the pan.
161. Bò Cuốn Lá Lốp – Grilled, Marinated Beef Wrapped Around Grape Leaves
166. Bò Xào Bông Cải – Beef Sauteed w/Broccoli
167. Bò Cuốn Bánh Tráng – Grilled Beef Marinated Served w/Lettuce & Rice Papers
162. Bò Xào Lăn Hoặc Bò Xào Sả Ớt – Beef Sauteed w/Curry & Coconut or Beef Sauteed w/Lemongrass
163. Bò Lúc Lắc – Beef Cut in Cube Stir Fried w/Garlic & Black Pepper
164. Bò Tái Chanh – Slices Roast Beef Mix Vegetables Served w/Lemon Fish Sauce
165. Bò Cuốn Scallop Hoặc Bò Cuốn Tôm Nướng – Grilled, Beef Wrapped Scallop or w/Shrimp Served w/Lettuce
DISCOUNT 5% OFF ORDER ONLINE on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
Username or email address *
Lost your password?
Email address *
A password will be sent to your email address.