- Rice: small bowl
- Fresh shrimp: 200gr
- Wood ear: 5-6 ears
- Ginger, scallions: Just enough
- Pepper, salt, cooking oil: Just enough
- Wash the rice, then add salt and a little cooking oil and mix well. Wood ear mushrooms soaked to bloom, washed, finely chopped.
- Sliced scallions. Sliced ginger. Shrimp peeled, washed and seasoned with a little salt and pepper.
- Pour the rice into the casserole, or rice cooker with enough water and simmer for about 30 minutes until the porridge is cooked.
- Add wood ear mushrooms and cook with porridge for about 10 minutes.
- Add ginger and shrimp and cook until shrimp is cooked.
- Season to taste, sprinkle with scallions and turn off the heat.
- Put shrimp porridge in a bowl and enjoy.